Category: Skills & Training
5.3 Water Quality and Catchment Management has an indicative budget allocation of €21m.
12:00pm: Networking Lunch
Prior to the funding call for the new PEACEPLUS Programme, the SEUPB is holding a pre-application support workshop under Investment Area 5.3: Water Quality and Catchment Management.
This workshop will:
- Explain the requirements of Investment Area 5.3 and some of the details that are likely to be included within the call including: types of project activities expected, area of impact, the outputs for the people concerned.
- Outline the key Policy areas of relevance in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Outline the key components of a strong application including EU funding requirements, and project management.
- Set out how to complete a Concept Note to receive feedback prior to submission of an application.
- Provide a Q&A opportunity for those in attendance.