About the Role
The Lough Erne Landscape Partnership (LELP) was formed in to develop an exciting programme of work to conserve, enhance and celebrate the unique landscape and heritage of Lough Erne.
As Community Connections & Volunteer Manager you will assist the Programme Manager with the delivery of the Lough Erne Landscape Partnership Scheme (LELP); through further public engagement and relationship building; alongside supporting local communities to take up opportunities for positive change and engagement through the LELP projects.
The successful candidate will work with groups and individuals to deliver Community-focused projects as set out in the LELP activity plan, and to prioritize building a lasting legacy through developing a volunteer network as a central component of the Partnership.
Please see attached doc for more insight into this role.
What we need from you
- Competent IT user
- Ability to lead without line management authority.
- An ability to produce clear written communications.
- An ability to persuade and influence a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrable ability to manage changes within projects.
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders within a project.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures.
- Logical & methodical, analytical and a good eye for detail.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of working to a standard project management approach.
- Experience of delivering a number of projects.
- Cost and budget management.
- Third-level qualification or 5 years experience of a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and working in partnerships to achieve shared outcomes.