Series Ticket for all six online events that explore how we rescue, reuse and regenerate our town and city centres
What do we need to do to ensure a future for our town and city centres? Where are the successful initiatives and partnerships? See how independent community-led organisations are working with local authorities to bring life back to our high streets.
Join us for our online event series that will explore case studies and expert opinions on how we can Rescue, Reuse and Regenerate our town centres.
The full series is as follows:
1. Thursday 9th November 2.30pm – Nudge Community Builders ‘Different ways – risk, creativity and being brave ’ with Hannah Sloggett. Co-Founder & Co- Director; Nudge Community Builders
2. Thursday 16th November, 2pm – The Authors of ‘‘High Street: How our town centres can bounce back from the retail crisis ’, Vicky Payne, David Rudlin and Dr Lucy Montague
3. Thursday 23rd November, 2pm – ‘Working in Partnership for Heritage and Public Realm – a place changing combination. Coventry Case Study’ with Ian Harrabin, Chairman of Historic Coventry Trust & Coventry City Council
4. Thursday 30th November 2pm ‘Plans, policies & partnerships.’, With Chris Wade, Expert on the Government-backed Future High Streets Task Force, a Fellow of the Institute of Place Management and Advisory Council member of the Association of Town and City Management
5. Monday 4th December, 2.30pm – ‘Community and Cultural Regeneration on the Ground ’ with Malcolm Fraser, Fraser Livingstone Architects Limited
6. Thursday 14th December, 2.00pm – ‘Bangor ‘Arts-based regeneration in a seaside town ’ with Alison Gordon; Development Manager at Courthouse Bangor