About this event
At National Energy Action (NEA NI) we are concerned that higher energy prices, reduced incomes, and leaky, inefficient housing could put many households in Northern Ireland at increased risk of fuel poverty this coming winter. These increases come at a time when many household budgets are already stretched thin.
However, at NEA we know that some simple changes to day–to–day activities could make big differences to household bills.
To assist households, NEA, supported by the Consumer Council (CCNI) is providing a FREE Energy Efficiency information session online across Northern Ireland.
The following topics are included:
- Impact of living in a cold, damp home
- Taking control – understanding your heating system
- Energy efficiency low cost/no cost top tips
- Keeping the heat where it is needed – reducing heat loss
- Causes of and remedies for condensation
- Comparing and switching energy suppliers
- Advice and Support
Bookings for this event are made via Eventbrite or by contacting Nichola MacDougall, NEA NI Training Officer Email: Nichola.MacDougall@nea.org.uk Phone: 028 9023 9909