Category: Skills & Training
This webinar – for signatories of the Climate Action Pledge or those interested in signing – will give attendees an overview the Pledge and the process of signing up, and guidance on action and obligations after signing.
We will also take attendees through the process of using the Pledge Reporting Platform that helps Pledge signatories measure, monitor and report on their annual progress towards reducing GHG emissions, in line with their Climate Action Pledge target.
During this event, we will cover the following:
- What signing the Climate Action Programme means for your organisation
- The process of signing the Climate Action Pledge
- How to use the Pledge Reporting Platform
- What the expectations are for signatories after signing.
- An overview of the Pledge Reporting Platform – hosted by Sustain IQ – by Sustain IQ Director Maria Diffley
This webinar will be pre-recorded and will take place on MS Teams. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.